- Last Updated: Tuesday, 18 August 2015 10:36
BluesBerry Inn Guest Policies
ALL OF OUR ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING. PETS ARE ALLOWED ONLY IN CERTAIN ROOMS, SO PLEASE ADVISE US WHEN MAKING YOUR RESERVATIONS IF YOU HAVE PETS, WHAT TYPES, AND HOW MANY (please see "PET POLICY" below).
"Guest" means any person occupying any room at the BluesBerry Inn.
"Manager" means the manager of the BluesBerry Inn.
1. ALCOHOL POLICY: WE ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT TOLERATE PUBLIC DRINKING. The BluesBerry Inn is a NON-ALCOHOLIC establishment. However, guests may bring their own alcoholic beverages into their own rooms provided that no laws are violated AND guests in other rooms are not adversely affected. Public drunkenness and open alcoholic beverage containers, outside of rooms, will NOT be tolerated. Violators will be told to leave and there will be no refunds of rents paid.
2. NOISE: Guests are expected to be reasonably quiet during evening hours, so as to not disturb other guests, ESPECIALLY AFTER 9 PM. Violators will be told to leave and there will be no refunds of rents paid.
3. PET WARNING: While the BluesBerry Inn makes reasonable attempts to restrict pets (dogs and cats, or service animals) to certain rooms, we are not always successful. Additionally, pet occupancy of rooms under the prior management (and ownership) is unknown. Therefore, the BluesBerry Inn CANNOT assure any guests that pets have NOT, in the past, been in any particular room. If you are allergic to pets or service animals, you occupy our rooms at your own risk.
POSTED ROOM NOTICE (example - latest notice posted in room applies):
Welcome to the
ROOM NOTICE - PLEASE READ:
1. This room is a NON-SMOKING room. If you smoke in it, additional fee is $100/day.
2. PETS must be approved by Management in advance and are permitted
only in certain rooms; additional $10/day fee per pet. Pets are NOT allowed on furniture.
3. CHECK-OUT is 1 PM or you will be charged for an additional day (unless a late check-out has been approved by Management in advance).
4. Please call 907-768-2415 if you need assistance, towels, coffee, linens, etc.
5. This motel has a Class C Public Water System. The water was tested (8-22-2011) and meets State of Alaska testing requirements for drinking water for a Class C Public Water System. But if you prefer to drink bottled water, it may be purchased from management for $0.50/bottle. Thank you.
6. CAUTION: Hot water is HOT.
7. Child safety inserts for the electrical outlets are available on request.
8. WARNING: There may exist on the grounds of this motel sharp objects (such as nails and screws). These are presumed to date from construction phases of the buildings, several years ago. We are actively cleaning the site and believe we have removed most or all of these sharp objects. However, please be careful in walking and driving here as some such objects may still exist on or in the ground. Be especially careful with children.
9. The BluesBerry Inn is NOT responsible for your personal possessions.
INTERNET ACCESS by guests at the BluesBerry Inn
(Rms 5 - 12 and 20 - 25 only). Currently there is no charge for this internet access. Please understand and agree to the following:
1. The BluesBerry Inn's wireless network has WEP security enabled, pass phrase = BluesBerry, encryption key = (provided at check-in). By using this network you agree to be responsible for your own computer and internet security.
2. Please limit the use of large down or uploads such as video.
3. Do NOT use "voice over internet protocol" or use this internet connection for voice communications (similar to or like telephone over your computer).
4. This connection is subject to disconnection at any time for any reason, including but not limited to excessive downloads or uploads.
5. If you need internet but do not wish to use wireless, a limited number of wired connections may be available. Please submit your request to management if you wish your room's data jack to be turned on - provided a channel is available, it will be enabled. You will need a cat5 cable to connect to the jack. By using this connection you agree to be responsible for your own computer and internet security. If you do not agree, you are not permitted to use this internet connection.
6. By using this connection you agree to the above requirements. If you do not agree, you are not permitted to use this internet connection. Please let us know if you have trouble connecting.
Management, BluesBerry Inn
July 04, 2012